What we do?
ITpipes provides powerful software solutions and unparalleled support for clients to proactively manage their water and wastewater systems. Our clients trust us to connect them with their system efficiently for easy data access, comprehensive reporting, and seamless integration to enterprise wide systems, including ESRI mapping and asset management applications. We’re committed to helping clients get actionable intelligence from their inspections.
Services we provide include:
- Legacy data migration and conversion from other inspection software into ITpipes, mapping and asset management systems.
- Data mapping, workflow and management planning.
- Staff training for compliance standards such as NASSCO, SPICAP, and other systems.
- Setup of unique compliance standards for specific agency needs and inspection types.
- Data quality control and quality assurance monitoring and training.
- User education and training for software and data management.
Software applications we provide include:
- ITpipes Web
- ITpipes Sync
- ITpipes Mobile
- Integration to asset management systems such as Cartegraph, Lucity, Cityworks, IBM’s Maximo, IPS by Infor, and others.
- Various data conversion or manipulation tools using configurable applications.
Founded in 2009, ITpipes brought together staff focused on pipeline inspection marketing/sales and software development. Many of our staff have worked with the founders/owners for 15+ years and have extensive experience with pipeline inspection hardware and software. Our combined talent has resulted in providing successful turnkey solutions to some of America’ most demanding clients in the water and wastewater industries. This includes clients such as the City of Los Angeles, CA, Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (DC), Charlotte-Mecklenburg Utilities District, NC and more.