Online training is available for your purchased ITpipes Platform products!
Here is a list of sessions available, with a brief description of each:
- ITpipes Mobile Setup, 8 AM Mountain – This training is how to set up the software with your inspection equipment. Footage calibration, video, overlay, logos, onscreen display are just a few of the things that will be covered. Sync settings will be covered.
- ITpipes Mobile Sync Usage, 9:30 AM Mountain – This will include Sync operation, data entry, video capture, printing, exporting, filtering, hot buttons, smart tabs and more. This training is designed for field operations usage, with some advance concepts mixed in.
- ITpipes Web Administration, 11 AM Mountain – This is designed to setup up projects in ITpipes Web and is typically for the local administrator for web. This will cover importing the maps, setting user permissions, setting up users and server configuration.
- ITpipes Web Usage, 12:30 PM Mountain – This is for anyone using ITpipes Web. It is a “how to” oriented training, that will cover sorting/filtering, tabs, printing, editing, exporting and more. This is ideal for anyone processing deliverable in the office, reviewing the operators work and visualizing items on the map.
- ITpipes Desktop Setup, 2:00 PM Mountain – This training is how to set up the software with your equipment. Footage calibration, video, overlay, logos, onscreen display are just a few of the things that will be covered.
- ITpipes Desktop Usage, 3:30 PM Mountain – This is training on ITpipes desktop for office and field usage. Topics covered are data entry, video capture, printing, exporting, filtering, hot buttons, smart tabs and more.
Please fill out the form below. You may select multiple classes for a specific date. If you wish to attend classes over multiple class dates, you will need to fill out a separate form for each date. Simply refresh this page after your successful submission and the form will reset.
Each attendee should register separately with their individual organization email address in order to receive class login instructions. If you have organization members who wish to attend training but they do not have an organization email address, please enter their name(s) and title(s) in the Notes section of the form so they can receive proper credit.
Attendees must register no later than three (3) business days prior to the desired class date. If for any reason we do not have enough attendees, class may be postponed. We will notify you the day prior so you can accommodate other activities.