Online training is available for your purchased ITpipes Platform products! These classes offer in-depth training for each of the products listed below and are an excellent resource for current users.
If you are not using our latest products but want to see how they compare to what you have currently, we are now offering daily demonstrations and you can register for a demo here.
Here is a list of classes available, with a brief description of each:
- ITpipes Mobile and Sync Setup – Designed for administrators, IT or supervisors, this training covers how to set up the software with truck inspection equipment. Footage calibration, video, overlay, and logos, are just a few of the topics. Sync settings will also be covered.
- ITpipes Mobile and Sync Usage – This training is designed for field operators and it will include data entry, video capture, printing, exporting, filtering, hot buttons, smart tabs, Sync operation and some advanced concepts.
- ITpipes Web Administration – Typically for the local administrator, this covers how to setup projects, import maps, user setup, set user permissions and server configuration.
- ITpipes Web Usage – Designed for office use, this is ideal for anyone processing deliverables, reviewing inspections and visualizing items on the map. It is a “how to” oriented training that will cover sorting/filtering, tabs, printing, editing, exporting and more.
- ITpipes Desktop Setup – Designed for administrators, supervisors or IT personnel, this training covers how to set up the software with truck equipment. Footage calibration, video, overlay, logos, onscreen display are just a few of the topics.
- ITpipes Desktop Usage – This training is for field and office usage. Topics covered are data entry, video capture, printing, exporting, filtering, hot buttons, smart tabs and more.
Please read all instructions before filling out the form below.
To attend multiple classes on one day, fill out the registration form once, selecting all the classes you wish to attend on that date.
To attend multiple classes on different days, fill out a separate form for each date. Refresh the page after a successful submission and the form will reset.
In order to meet the needs of all our clients, class times on Wednesday are different from Thursday. You must first select a date in order to see the class schedule for that specific day.
*Each attendee should register, individually, with their own organizational email address in order to receive class login instructions. If you have members who wish to attend training but they do not have an organizational email, enter their name(s) and title(s) in the Notes section of the form.
*Classes with less than 3 registered attendees may be rescheduled. If rescheduling is necessary, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an alternate date.
Class confirmation emails will be sent out one day prior to the scheduled class date with the required login information.
If a class must be postponed for any reason, attendees will be notified so they can plan for other activities.
Attendees must register no later than three (3) business days prior to the desired class date.