Online training is available for your purchased ITpipes Platform products!
Here is a list of classes available, with a brief description of each:
- ITpipes Mobile and Sync Setup – Designed for administrators, IT personnel or supervisors, this training covers how to set up the software with truck inspection equipment. Footage calibration, video, overlay, logos, and onscreen display are just a few of the topics. Sync settings will also be covered.
- ITpipes Mobile and Sync Usage – This training is designed for operators in the field and it will include data entry, video capture, printing, exporting, filtering, hot buttons, smart tabs, Sync operation and some advanced concepts.
- ITpipes Web Administration – Typically for the local administrator, this covers how to setup projects, import maps, user setup, set user permissions and server configuration.
- ITpipes Web Usage – This is ideal for anyone processing deliverables in the office, reviewing the operators’ work and visualizing items on the map. It is a “how to” oriented training that will cover sorting/filtering, tabs, printing, editing, exporting and more.
- ITpipes Desktop Setup – Designed for administrators, supervisors or IT personnel, this training covers how to set up the software with truck equipment. Footage calibration, video, overlay, logos, onscreen display are just a few of the topics.
- ITpipes Desktop Usage – This training is for field and office usage. Topics covered are data entry, video capture, printing, exporting, filtering, hot buttons, smart tabs and more.
Please read all instructions before filling out the form below.
You can select multiple classes on a single day. To attend classes on multiple days, you will need to fill out a separate form for each date. Simply refresh this page after a successful submission and the form will reset.
In order to meet the needs of all our clients, class start times on Wednesdays are different from class start times on Thursdays. You must first select a date in order to see the class schedule for that specific day.
Each attendee should register separately with their own organizational email address in order to receive class login instructions. If you have organization members who wish to attend training but they do not have an organizational email address, please enter their name(s) and title(s) in the Notes section of the form.
Class confirmation emails will be sent out one day prior to the scheduled class date with the required login information.
If a class must be postponed for any reason, attendees will be notified so they can plan for other activities.
Attendees must register no later than three (3) business days prior to the desired class date.