Inspection Intelligence with Mapping.
ESRI and ITpipes staff have collaborated extensively for many years, bringing innovative features to pipe inspectors and engineers performing collection, analysis, scheduling or planning, and overall mapping awareness to Public Works for pipeline inspection related activities.
ITpipes ESRI Integration Features & Benefits
- Integrated with ESRI ArcGIS Online, ArcMap Basic to Advanced, ESRI published feature services and more, ITpipes is your go-to solution for collaborating maps with pipeline inspections.
- Data collection with ITpipes puts maps in the hands of your field workforce. Field workers, with GPS ability, have location awareness and can easily include snapshots, video, and other media with asset inspections.
- For scheduling, ITpipes integrates assignment tools with a web map interface to simplify routing, areas, crew assignments, and to organize emergency or follow-up inspections.
- ITpipes provides reviewers with the ability to sort, group, filter, and display report data. Maps are updated dynamically, with color-coding and detailed report date, when integrated with ESRI. Comprehensive inspection information is a single-click away.
- GIS admins find discrepancy and comparison reporting tools invaluable. In addition to reporting, updating map attribute data to reflect accurate real-time collected data, is simple with ITpipes GIS integration.
- With multiple options and various workflows, ITpipes GIS integration tools can take 15-60 minutes to demo depending on your needs.
For more information, complete the “want us to contact you” form on the right!